Mavic Air 2S - 3D Survey Pilot future supporting
« on: July 28, 2021, 10:37:34 PM »
Hello our colleagues. Do you prepare supporting of 3D Survey Pilot for Mavic Air 2S? Thank for answer.
Re: Mavic Air 2S - 3D Survey Pilot future supporting
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 02:37:30 PM »
Hey Peter, we are working on the solution, which we plan to release in about October/November
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 06:40:14 PM »
Hi checking in to see if the Mavic Air 2s support has been added? I am about to purchase a new replacement drone and I want to ensure what I purchase will be supported with 3D Survey Pilot App.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 09:42:28 AM »
The app only supports DJI Mavic air 2S in the new "Free Flight" mission, which takes the images automatically while you drive the drone manually. Images are taken according to the trigger distance you set at the beginning, creating enough overlap to achieve more than sufficient precision. Morever, if you want the full functionality of the app, you should consider one of the following drones:
DJI
-Phantom 4 Pro V2
- Phantom 4 Pro
- Phantom 4
- Phantom 3 Professional
- Phantom 3 Advanced
- Mavic Air
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic 2 Pro
- Inspire 1 (Pro)
- Inspire 2
- Spark
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 12:10:38 PM »
The app only supports DJI Mavic air 2S in the new "Free Flight" mission, which takes the images automatically while you drive the drone manually.

Unfortunately there's no possibility for Air 2s to run on grid mode in 3d Survey Pilot. I just bought Air 2s after my P4S crashed few days ago, expecting I can use 3DS for my missions & already planned to purchase a paid version for maximum functionality. But it seems not possible with Android. Dunno if it works with iOS?
Please advise. Thanks
Zaen
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2024, 02:31:30 PM »
Hi Zaen, Unfortunately Air and mini serries drones are not supported, because these do not have waypoint navigation mode. It is a limitation from the manufacturer DJI, who ant you to use bigger drones for comerrcial projects.