Pricing
« on: June 15, 2021, 02:10:44 PM »
Can I use 3Dsurvey for free?
Yes! You are welcome to start with a FREE 14-day unlimited trial.

What are the payment options?
We currently accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club. We also accept payments via Paypal and wire transfers.

Is there a discount for nonprofits, educational institutions, and students?
Yes! If we can verify your status, you are eligible for either a free individual student license or a discounted academic classroom plan for non-commercial use. Please apply via one of the educational application forms: https://3dsurvey.si/pricing/educational-classroom-license, or contact maja@3dsurvey.si to learn more.

What happens after I purchase - how do I install, activate, and start using 3Dsurvey?
Once you successfully complete your purchase, along with creating and activating your personal 3Dsurvey account, you will be able to download the latest 3Dsurvey software version and access your unique license activation key via your account.

What if I need support?
As soon as you purchase a 3Dsurvey license, you will be assigned with a personal 3Dsurvey support manager. They will make sure nothing ever slows you down. All plans include a free 1:1 online training session as well. Please check our support center for more info.

How do I change or cancel my subscription?
You may change or cancel your subscription at any time from your account settings within your personal 3Dsurvey account. Any downgrade changes, including cancellations, will be reflected at the end of your existing billing cycle.

How do I renew my license, purchase extended updates and support and/or additional licenses?
You will be able to manage all your purchase details, owned license keys, and support options via your account. Please check our FAQ section for more info on your user account.

Can I rent 3Dsurvey for just one month?
Yes! Just pick the subscription plan and opt for the monthly billing option. You may then cancel your subscription at any time. You are also welcome to start with a FREE 14-day unlimited trial.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 02:39:55 PM by maja.urbas »